CBD for the Belly Button
Have a little one with texture issues? A child that can’t seem to hold the product under their tongue? How about anyone with Gastrointestinal issues or Menstrual Pain? This is an alternate and very powerful method to dose!
Our Navel (Nabhi), is an amazing gift that our Creator has given us. According to science, the first part created after conception is the navel. After it is created, it joins the mother’s placenta through the umbilical cord.
Our Navel is surely an amazing thing! All our veins are connected to our navel, which makes it the focal point of our body. The belly button is life itself!
The “Pechoti” is behind the navel, which has more than 72,000 veins. The total amount of blood vessels we have in our body is equal to double the circumference of the earth.
When we first entered the CBD space, our owner Marlies began doing quite a bit of experimentation with her clients. We had many autistic children, geriatric and texture sensitive clients that either couldn’t or wouldn’t dose in the mouth or under the tongue. Because of her research in holistic practices, and the help of her large network of certified and highly experienced practitioners in the natural space, they reminded her of the one place that people never think of! THE BELLY BUTTON!!
Luckily she had several very anxious caretakers that just wanted to get relief for their loved ones, and were open to trying whatever method that could give relief. So the Pechoti came into play.
We found that almost every single one of our clients that tried this method had success. From Gastrointestinal issues like Crohn’s and IBS, to menstral cramps… we saw levels of relief beginning. And for those children with Autism, this was our greatest success. Sleep, outbursts and overloading started to decrease. And nighttime routines were getting easier.
Now keep in mind, we aren’t telling you CBD cured any of our clients. They all still have symptoms in some respect, but what we can say, is that their quality of life has GREATLY improved.
CBD in the belly button should be closely monitored. You don’t need much!
Your Navel can detect which veins have dried up and by putting oil, those nerves open them…
You can keep a small drip jar with the oil required next to your bed and place a few drops in your navel before going to sleep. This will make it convenient to pour and avoid accidental spills.
LETS EXPLORE SOME OTHER WAYS TO USE YOUR BELLY BUTTON!
We knew that to lower the temperature to the babies, we put a cotton swab with alcohol in the navel, now we know that with oil, it’s better.
Applying oil has been said in history’s natural healing that in the navel helps the dryness of the eyes, poor view, the pancreas, the heels, and chapped lips, keeps the face bright, the hair healthier, for knee pain, the chills, lethargy, pain in the joints and dry skin.
- Apply Neem Oil in your belly button – to get rid of stubborn pimples and acne
- Apply Almond Oil in your belly button- to help achieve a glowing face
- Apply Mustard Oil in your belly button – to get rid of dry, chapped lips. Will also keep your intestines moving to remove harmful bacteria but keep the good. Actually works as a mild detox.
- Keep alcohol dipped cotton on your belly button – to help a cold, flu and a running nose.
- When a baby has stomach pain, we put a few drops directly in the navel and we give the massage around the naval a few minutes, the pain is lessened. Oil works the same way.
- Use an equal amount of Mustard Oil And Ginger Oil For Upset Stomach, Bloating, Nausea and digestive problems. Add CBD drops for an even greater effect.
- Using Warm Ghee improves blood flow to the nervous system and also enhances the immunity system. It helps constipation and builds a strong digestive system. It gives relief from joint pain.
- Thyme oil is anti-spasmodic, it helps relax your arteries and veins, lowering blood pressure and stress to your heart. It may also help strengthen and tone your heart muscles.
- As a diuretic, Thyme oil may help your body to remove excess water, salt and toxins from your body, helping with weight, blood pressure, digestion, and more.
- Thyme oil is an expectorant, which means it can help remove mucus from your airways and lungs. Thyme oil is approved by Germany’s Commission E in the treatment of bronchitis, whooping cough, and upper respiratory inflammation. Remember Thyme oil is a powerful compound and should not be used directly on your skin, as this can cause sensitization and irritation. It must first be diluted with a carrier oil (like olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil) Thymus Vulgaris) Essential Oil 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade is what you look for.
WE HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL AND YOU CONTINUE TO EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR BODY AND HOW CBD AND NATURE’S PLANTS CAN HELP YOU LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE. BECAUSE, OF COURSE, THEY WERE CREATED FOR US!